Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mites Haircut


I just cut Mites hair. Not the little trim of the bangs. Not the clippers. But I did try to put some layers in the back and sides. The Prof thought I was back to giving the bowl cut. It was cute and easy and in style when Buck was little. It looked like a Dorothy Hammill Pixie on Half Buck with all that thick hair. Yep there is the reason to not use real names. I just saide my son looked like Dorothy Hammill. By the time I was cutting Two Bits hair, I went to a clipper very young. I was using it on the big boys anyway. If your worried about my poor boys appearance: Buck and Half Buck gets their's cut professionally. I should say, Buck does, Half Bucks hair is longer than mine.

Anyway, I took Mite out on the deck in a towel after his bath. He sat on my lap with his passy and just let me cut. Yeah, like that is going to happen. Well everything but the sitting did. He was still while I did the back and that was about it. Then I tried to get him to look at the birdie in the yard. Of course the bird didn't feel like sitting still either.

No comments:

Post a Comment