Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Take Two

Thanks to some girlfriends and a game night I learned this game. It is basically using scrabble tiles to make your own crossword. Each time someone has used all their letters, they say take two and everyone has to take two tiles. And on you build. I thought I would introduce this game to The Prof and the family. I love a new game that The Prof hasn't learned yet. This gives me the advantage for about 2 rounds after which I will never win against him again. (there is more than one reason I'm calling him The Prof on the blogs) But I thought the speed of this game would keep me in a bit longer. After a few rounds we introduced the kids to the game and suprisingly Buck will play a few rounds. This is so huge to us. Buck does not like playing games. But he has sat down with us twice now without twisting his arm to play!!!!!! Thanks again girls. Pleasant time with a teen, now that is priceless. Okay, here is the funny. Buck wants to use alternative spellings, made up words, and text typing (is there a word for that?) You know lol, rotflol, pos. So the last round we played any word you could justify at the end you could use. Of course he used WTF - to which my husband replied - what is that? Watch The French? And they wouldn't accept my word QF. I tried to say that Mite says this all the time. They wouldn't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment